Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Road Map of Life's Journey


Decisions, decisions. Everyday is a decision making day. Every wakening day is filled with decision making chores. But as the years passed by, decisions become harder and the consequences much greater. Many a times I trust my instincts despite the condescending mind to give in to other decision makers but the summission to higher authority disintegrates my sense of control. Submission to the wise is a blessing but following the unwise will lead to folly and frustrations.
Life demands making a right or left turn, unbeknownst to us what lies in the corner but still every turn is a learning experience. I only pray that I will be bestowed with wisdom from above to make the right moves at every crossroads in my life. Will we be happier if we know the road map of our lives or live the life of risk and adventure? That depends how we like to watch a movie. Do we prefer knowing how the story ends or sitting through it until it ends? That's your answer. Nuff said.

No comments: